Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

A MCBR can STOP a train if need be. Trim brakes normally cannot.

Mantis rather famously got trim brakes installed on its first drop after it opened.

Thanks for clarifying. I had never heard of trim brakes before now.

• Like 3

Trim brake or no trim brake, this ride is going to be awesome.

Lets say it has one. Do you think we are really gonna notice it that much?

I for one don't think we will see one but you know. I've been wrong before.

Careful. You might get bashed for saying that :P

• Like 2

I wish to experience this speeding up on the second half of the ride- what a design wonder.

For a few days before the ride was announced, I found myself missing The Bat due to the sight gags put up by PR. I'm really glad we're going to have that "looking down at the trees" phenomena that I had with The Bat.

I wasn't expecting it's position in the park to be so visible from from AZ, I thought it would be more off into the woods, like The Beast.

I honestly can't wait. I'll have to make due with an office chair on the roads of West Middletown.

• Like 5

This might cause dare to fly to show up.

No one hates trims as much as that individual.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 11

Yeah, people were packed into On Location like sardines after the announcement to buy them. I foolishly fought that crowd to buy mine. ohiocolts made the smarter move and waited for the store to empty out before going in and getting his.

• Like 9

Before we get all caught up in the 'what's-left-out-of-the-renderings' arguments, I would just like to say this- I just re-watched Diamondback's renderings and Beast is missing from them. Its not like they haven't left out rides before.

• Like 5

I don't remember them saying such a thing, but going off how there aren't any trims in the animation and Diamondback had a trim in the animation that held true to the final construction, I'm going to assume there is no trim!

Behemoth also held true to the animation. Though, one CAN be added after opening or after testing.

--

Is this going to be the first B&M invert without a wingover element? Cause that could be a world record to be prou--.. to have.

EDIT: http://rcdb.com/9675.htm?p=37746

OzIris appears to be the only other one not to have one.

I don't remember them saying such a thing, but going off how there aren't any trims in the animation and Diamondback had a trim in the animation that held true to the final construction, I'm going to assume there is no trim!

Behemoth also held true to the animation. Though, one CAN be added after opening or after testing.

Behemoth only uses one of the trims sometimes during the day (during the night, its usually trimless).

Behemoth only uses one of the trims sometimes during the day (during the night, its usually trimless).

That's good! Didn't know that. Never ridden it though, was just going off of the animation and whether it had them.

I thought this ride was going to be awesome until I read this post. Now I'm considering the opposite.