Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Folks, if you could, when quoting that post, please remove the slideshow. There is no need for it to be loading about 7 different times on the same page.

Sometimes replies go to the next page making you wonder what you were talking about. There are already lots of different pics and videos posted on this past page that a reply could be refereed too. I personally find it helpful to keep the original quoted text and pictures, especially this one where it was contained in just one frame!

^ It depends on how many you buy, the more you buy the cheaper they are. I kind of hate of how they gas you up, with 55 when you'll pay more like 70

So one Fast Lane plus is about $70? Ouch.

^But as you buy more, the price goes down (after buying 5 passes, the price doesn't change)

Yeah unfortunately it's just me going on Saturday. I will check the meet up thread to see if anyone else is planning on going and if they'd want passes, too, but most people don't want to lol I am doing it to celebrate my new job :)

• Like 1

^ I'd say theres a good chance. The turn pieces are laying there already and I suspect those two pieces laying off by themselves where the top of the lift will be are probably the first two for the bottom of the lift. I'd say by labor day, we should see everything from the base of the lift to the station track and transfer track installed.

• Like 1

Makes me wonder if Banshee will be visible from I-70. If you look close enough while your coming to the park, you can see the Eiffel Tower, Diamondback, and WindSeeker. You used to be able to see SOB, but now that ride is history.

I think you mean I-71 and I was wondering/thinking the same thing. I think you will be able to see it once the lift hill is complete :)

Makes me wonder if Banshee will be visible from I-70. If you look close enough while your coming to the park, you can see the Eiffel Tower, Diamondback, and WindSeeker. You used to be able to see SOB, but now that ride is history.

As I-70 is like 50 miles away, no. ;-)

As for I-71. Absolutely

• Like 6

Not to mention, Flying Ace Arial Chase, Surf Dog, Woodstock Express, The Racers, Flight of Fear (building obviously), Firehawk, Flight Deck, Vortex, The Beast, Congo Falls, Invertigo, a huge water park (well 2 actually, but one has to look to both sides of the highway), Drop Zone.... Need I continue? I've seen lots and lots of rides on my daily travels up and down I-71.

You'll be able to see this ride pretty easily from I-71. You can also see much more than "the tops of Delirium over the trees" from 71, I've seen it in mid swing many, many times on my way home, and even saw it in mid swing at 7:50am the morning of Banshee's announcement.

• Like 2

^^^

Makes sense w/ your comments about the trees. OP mentioned the skyline off the highway, I don't think most realize just how much you can see from the highway unless your making that trek on a regular basis. It really is quite impressive and screams to the average travel to come "play with me"