Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I haven't either, its a love hate relationship to me. I like how quickly the line moves and how neat the station looks when they assign seats, but I also like to pick where I sit.

Like yesterday, my friends and I went to the park and lapped Diamondback quite a bit. For my 100th ride I wanted to sit in the very back, and we did just that! No questions asked!

On a side note, has anyone else noticed how much Diamondbacks lift hill supports have faded over the past year?

I would rather not have a attendant at the top of the steps. If the station was full then there would not be empty rows heading out on busy days. CP does an outstanding job by calling out for single riders. I was on the ramp for TTD and they called out for a single rider front seat on TTD and I bypassed the line!

• Like 2

The good thing about a ride op at turnstile is to make sure that those in the station are cleared to ride, watch for line jumpers, and manage crowd. CP does manage crowd control a bit better, but lets say someone jumps the line and goes through the queue that doesn't meet rider safety guidelines, that person has a greater chance to be on the ride when they shouldn't. I like the op at turnstile, they should have this.

For assigned seating, it's nice, but like for Corkscrew, we didn't assign seats, but if a row was getting bare or needed slots to fill, I'd suggest rows ;)

• Like 2

looks like a new truck load of track arrived recently. Can't tell for sure, is that track they're staging over by where the water tower is? If so, then I assume we'll start to see track going up by friday before Ki reopens for business.

Edit, upon 2nd look, looks like its a 2nd truck load of track, can't tell if its been stagged, but my guess is its still sitting on the flatbed waiting for the other truck to unload.

• Like 2

it was at least 2 truck loads of track. When I looked earlier, there was one unloading and there was another truck waiting by the old water tower. However many minutes later when I looked again, the original truck had pulled out and the one by the water tower had backed in waiting for the crane to lift the track off. Could have been a 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.... prior to that, can't say I've been watching all morning, but there were at least 2 loads of track dropped off today.

• Like 1

I can't tell from the picture but are there new supports up by the transfer/storage area? To the right of the yellow crane but to the left of the staging platform. Is that new? I don't have my camera on me to consult the pics I took over the weekend to be able to tell. I would circle it but I'm on my phone on the way to work so I don't have the means to point out what I'm talking about.