Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I remember in one of Don's interviews he said the track would be done by the end of the year. But there is a lot of work left to do after all the track is installed. If we keep having good weather days like today and the construction crews keep up the pace I could see them being done with track installation by late November early December.

So with the cranes being made bigger, does that mean they're going straight for the lift hill?

It seems like they usually install the track in order from the beginning of the ride to the end. most likely install the transfer, brake run, and station first, then start working on the lift hill on.
  • Like 1

^Spell check, it works...just messing with ya man haha

Anyways any updated pics from anyone there today, KI webcams don't come up on my network

Not that I can provide, but it appears like they may be going verticle on the final brake run support areas today, while clifford looks like its been built.

I have the utmost respect for that company and their work. They always complete jobs very quickly despite very trying circumstances. The winters when Diamondback and Gatekeeper were constructed were less than ideal and yet they still finished those jobs at an amazing pace. It's also nice that most of the coasters footprint is outside of areas the park guests are utilizing so construction should be unimpeded for the most part.

• Like 2