Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I just saw the crane walking to my bus and it is huge! If I look at it from my school it looks so tall

When I was attending school there SOB was being built. It was really cool seeing a little bit rise every day. I bet you'll be able to see quite a bit of Banshee as it's being constructed also.

• Like 1

I just saw the crane walking to my bus and it is huge! If I look at it from my school it looks so tall

When I was attending school there SOB was being built. It was really cool seeing a little bit rise every day. I bet you'll be able to see quite a bit of Banshee as it's being constructed also.
I am hoping to see a lot of changes, it is my first full school year at this school I came halfway last year from New York... But I can't wait to see Banshee going up with the blue and red tracks more and more will pop up every few days!
  • Like 1

This is off topic and I apologize, but does anyone know how much Fast Lane plus costs? I went on the website all it said was as low as $55, and when I tapped buy now it just gave me ticket options and prices but not Fast Lane options.

Fast Lane options are $75 for 1, $70 for 2, $65 for 3, $60 for 4+more or upgrade for the Fast Lane plus for $10 more per ticket

The crews were working on the ride today until about 1:30. They must have stopped working early because of the holiday weekend. When I rode Drop Tower, they were installing a support element that will be between the transfer track area and immediately outside of the station.

There was also a crew busting up the old King Cobra footing. You could see and hear the jackhammer when riding Adventure Express today. It doesn`t look like much new track has arrived recently either. I`d imagine that we will see Clifford doing some heavy lifting next week.

It seems like the park still has a lot of work to do to set up Haunt. The only visible Haunt construction is limited. Cemetery Drive in the Tower Gardens has received a nice new wood facade. And there were also props behind Stunt Crew Grill, and visible outside of the Crypt building. I also saw the usual Haunt props over by the Zephyr from The Racer. We are only about three weeks away from opening of Halloween Haunt, which opens on September 20th.

• Like 2

It seems like the park still has a lot of work to do to set up Haunt. The only visible Haunt construction is limited. Cemetery Drive in the Tower Gardens has received a nice new wood facade. And there were also props behind Stunt Crew Grill, and visible outside of the Crypt building. I also saw the usual Haunt props over by the Zephyr from The Racer. We are only about three weeks away from opening of Halloween Haunt, which opens on September 20th.

Well, most of the indoor haunts stay up throughout the year (Club Blood, CarnEvil, Urgent Scare, Wolf Pack, Cavern), but they usually wait until after Labor Day Weekend to start going full throttle on redecorating for the event. It's especially true of the attractions that take place in locations that are normally used in the regular season, such as Stunt Crew Grill and Peanuts Playhouse. Looks like September 8th will be the last day to get any Haunt construction photos up close before they reopen on the 20th, unless anyone has been invited to one of the big private event days at the park like P&G or Toyota.

First time in the park since supports went up, and I've got to say, this thing is gong to be beautiful when it's done, I think they knocked it out of the park in terms of the layout in relation to Action Zone. If the ride is half as good as it appears the layout will be, it's going to be a boon for the park.

• Like 6

On an unrelated note White Water Canyon has a 90 minute wait today!!! Yikes!!! That's the longest I have seen it all season. On a related note, Banshee is looking AWESOME!!!! I'm amazed how much progress has been made in one week. I don't get to pay much attention to this thread (or any part of the forum) now that I'm working full time, so my visit today has given me more of an update on construction than I've gotten on here :)