Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

^ Is WWC really 90 minutes, or was somebody playing with the wait time sign? If it was really 90 minutes, the line would reach all the way out to the entrance and possibly spill out into the midway.

I didn't wait to find out for sure if it was 90 minutes, but the line was almost back to the bottom of the steps. I got down the steps and went "wow! That's a really long line!!" And we decided not to wait. It was the longest I had seen it all season.

• Like 1

I've seen WWC with lengthy lines, so I believe it when they say it is 90 minutes.

Everyone is getting their last visits in of the season. Regular season passes expire on Labor Day, so you will be seeing a lot of those people at the park.

I just can not believe how many people are complaining about the prices of the Gold passes. Other parks charge for a SINGLE day what KI charges for a Gold season pass.

• Like 8

I've seen WWC with lengthy lines, so I believe it when they say it is 90 minutes.

Everyone is getting their last visits in of the season. Regular season passes expire on Labor Day, so you will be seeing a lot of those people at the park.

I just can not believe how many people are complaining about the prices of the Gold passes. Other parks charge for a SINGLE day what KI charges for a Gold season pass.

Yeah I did notice the price went up but it still is a great value if you come often. Price increase won't stop me from renewing my platinum pass :) I'm getting married in May and hoping to visit a new park or two on my honeymoon :) I just gotta convince my coaster chicken fiancé lol

• Like 5

Not to hijack the thread, but regular season passes expire on Labor Day?? As in, they cant come to any day after that? Not even a Non Haunt Sunday afternoon?

• Like 1

:rolleyes: Congratulations! Wish you both a happy marriage! It takes work after time, but me and mine stay strong and I wish you and yours the same! :)

You sir, have won the internet for the night.

It does take work, My wife was smart not to marry me till I was in my thirties, I wasn't ready in my twenties, some are, I wasn't. It all worked out. She would probably tell you I'm still not ready! She's a good women and lucky me! :D

• Like 5

Kat! Did you wait out the rain? I did and made it on Diamondback in about five minutes, The Beast in the same time, Vortex in NO time at all, and backlot in a few minutes!

Yep we waited it out lol. See my trip report :)

• Like 2

Quick note anyone at the park with a good camera and zokm...take close ups of the drive wheels and brakes on the transfer table of you would please...wondering if they have wiring to everything and proximity switches already or if it's just steel hanging but theuve bolted some stuff on already

I will try and go up briefly Monday and see what pics I can get for ya. If I can't make it Monday I will be at the birthday bash on the 8th

Ok what pass expires? Non gold?

Your gold pass, your good!

I'm platinum :) seems like a really lousy deal to make them expire on Labor Day! I get they are trying to encourage more people to upgrade but still.... That's not cool they are doing that.

God...I hope the pricing doesn't end up like Universal Studios, with a thousand different options....that makes planning nearly impossible.....different admission prices based on past history (cheaper on some days more expensive on others) throughout the season. So many package deals that the typical trip planner eventually throws their hands up in the air and randomly picks a package from the plethora of options. It's a mess and I hate planning a Universal Studios trip.

• Like 8

Ok what pass expires? Non gold?

Your gold pass, your good!

I'm platinum :) seems like a really lousy deal to make them expire on Labor Day! I get they are trying to encourage more people to upgrade but still.... That's not cool they are doing that.

Your Platinum or Gold passes are good through the end of the season.

Per a post on Facebook, the last day to use a Regular season pass is on Labor Day.

It's like this every year. If you renew your Platinum online, you continue to use the same card for the remainder of 2013 and throughout 2014.

In years past, I've had my Platinum Pass rejected at other parks after I had renewed it. "I'm sorry sir, this isn't good until next year."

They've always fixed it (had a totally different issue at Carowinds some years back). It has sometimes taken up to twenty minutes, and at some parks I was treated as if a thief. It's sad. Hopefully, this issue is finally resolved.

• Like 5

Tip: Wait until after the end of the season to renew.

I usually wait until a week or so before the new season to renew. I have only had one instance in the last 3 years where my renewed Platinum pass did not work on opening day. They just got me right in and processed me again without waiting. (Friends is high places..)

I could tell you who to ask for if that happens to you, but then, I would have to dispose of you after I tell you. :D

• Like 3