Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

We ask that they walk...but you and I both know it never works..

Sometimes I find it amusing, you see four types of running, especially during my time at Monster/Witches wheel

1. The crazed enthusiast running to a coaster screaming and more excited than a kid on Christmas Day

2. The families running dragging their kids across the concrete to use that precious ERT

3. The ones trying to run (most hilarious)

4. Speedwalkers because they know they can't run

I loved them running through, I've had my fun with ERT people.

1. At magnum at the overpass from the station drop off, we threw glitter on them while playing Kesha

2. Rick rolled everyone going to Dragster at Corkscrew station

3. Yelling at them to go faster and faster over at Monster, high knees, go..

Ah best summer ever, not a care was given honestly...

At least you explained to Terp why running was tolerated.

Kicks.

• Like 2

We ask that they walk...but you and I both know it never works..

Sometimes I find it amusing, you see four types of running, especially during my time at Monster/Witches wheel

1. The crazed enthusiast running to a coaster screaming and more excited than a kid on Christmas Day

2. The families running dragging their kids across the concrete to use that precious ERT

3. The ones trying to run (most hilarious)

4. Speedwalkers because they know they can't run

I loved them running through, I've had my fun with ERT people.

1. At magnum at the overpass from the station drop off, we threw glitter on them while playing Kesha

2. Rick rolled everyone going to Dragster at Corkscrew station

3. Yelling at them to go faster and faster over at Monster, high knees, go..

Ah best summer ever, not a care was given honestly...

I saw someone who was told to "GET THOSE KNEES UP!" one time while on the Gemini midway. I got a good laugh out of it :)

• Like 3

The Interpreter, on 01 Sept 2013 - 5:19 PM, said:

That, too.

At Kings Island.

Certain other Cedar Fair parks are open Tuesday, I do believe. Including at a Cedar Fair park near me.

Looking at each park calendar, I can't find any non-California Cedar Fair parks open Tuesday.
  • Like 4

I would still like to see some Banshee merchandise sold online in the Kings Island Marketplace just as Gatekeeper merchandise was sold in 2012 in the online Cedar Point Marketplace.....Although the Kings Island Marketplace still has a section named "New For 2012"...So I guess it could be a while until its updated....New for 2012 at Kings Island merchandise anyone?....

• Like 4

Something about Steve Jobs didn't want his iOS devices to be subject to the potential malware and viruses of Flash, so it never came to be on iOS. However, I believe Android had Flash capability at one point in time...however it has since been removed. Probably for similar reasons as to why Steve didn't want to support it for security reasons.

Edit: darn! Beat by Terpy.

• Like 2

Tip: Wait until after the end of the season to renew.

I usually wait until a week or so before the new season to renew. I have only had one instance in the last 3 years where my renewed Platinum pass did not work on opening day. They just got me right in and processed me again without waiting. (Friends is high places..)

I could tell you who to ask for if that happens to you, but then, I would have to dispose of you after I tell you. :D

Just wondering what is the typical difference in price from the end of the year prices( ie current) and purchasing before the start of the season next spring ? I know nothing would be exact just an estimate of the "usual" :)

Something about Steve Jobs didn't want his iOS devices to be subject to the potential malware and viruses of Flash, so it never came to be on iOS. However, I believe Android had Flash capability at one point in time...however it has since been removed. Probably for similar reasons as to why Steve didn't want to support it for security reasons. Edit: darn! Beat by Terpy.

Oh so that's why I can't view a lot of pages on my phone!

I use a browser on my iPhone called Puffin. It runs Flash it's just not all that stable. So I use Safari most of the time but if I "need" to see something on Flash I will use it..

I use Google on my iPhone. Safari likes to crash on my phone.
Does it run Flash?

I don't think it does.

I use a browser on my iPhone called Puffin. It runs Flash it's just not all that stable. So I use Safari most of the time but if I "need" to see something on Flash I will use it..

I use Google on my iPhone. Safari likes to crash on my phone.

Does it run Flash?

I don't think it does.

I stay away from flash, and no but we are getting out of the flash age so it's ok.