Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Back on the whole color issue. The ride looks much different in person than on camera and in person it looks much different when it is sunny compared to cloudy. I for one would call the track fuschia. Call the colors what you want, but by no means are they red and blue.

Edited by RailRider
  • Like 1

Back on the whole color issue. The ride looks much different in person than on camera and in person it looks much different when it is sunny compared to cloudy. I for one would call the track. Call the colors what you want, but by no means are they red and blue.

Oh, the suspense.

You'd call the track WHAT?

Or did you mean "Here, track; here track; here, track!"?

• Like 8

B&M lift motors are built into the bottom of the lift, in this case above the track at lift base. This allows the chain to go around the tensioners/gears up the track, up above the track, and down the return loop. See coasters like Raptor, ect, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Hopefully this has the same drive motor as say Gatekeeper...that thing GOES

What's a lift hill motor building? Anyone have a pic they could post here for me? I'm not sure if I've seen those on any coasters or not.

P.S. I re-wrote that second sentence three times to make sure it was O'Terpy-proofed.

I'm quite certain someone out there has a picture, an internet connection, and the ability to register an account on KIC so they can post it.

So the answer to your second question is, "Yes." :)

• Like 3

should not be any trims cause the elements are so drawn out, that will take all the forces out. Its common for a couple places to have holes to mount trims just in case in the real world the train goes faster than what the engineers plan.

Even Intamin has a couple small trims on SKYRUSH. Its not like b&m's trim on Diamondback going over the hill to the onride photo where the trim is just as large as a mcbr.

• Like 1