Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Is it just me, or does the track come out of the station and make a slanted turn? You guys know what I mean? What I mean is it comes straight out and makes the turn to the left, but instead of following the same straight line as the station, it's going away from that straight line to the right.

Is it just me, or does the track come out of the station and make a slanted turn? You guys know what I mean? What I mean is it comes straight out and makes the turn to the left, but instead of following the same straight line as the station, it's going away from that straight line to the right.

I have the pentagons best team trying to decipher what you just said.

• Like 7

I hope your joking.

:blink:

No, I don't know what you mean.

Maybe if we all make a joint effort in "decoding" this post as we did "Starting to decode 2014", then we can figure out which way Is left....or right....

( I kind of had to... :) )

• Like 3

Okay, based on those pictures, I can see why some people would have an issue with the color of the track.

When I was on the Eiffel Tower yesterday, all of Action Zone has something BLUE when it comes to the supports.....(Invertigo, Delirium, Flight Deck) now Banshee......and then from the light of the sun, it looks like Diamondback is being built with the color of the track.

Okay, based on those pictures, I can see why some people would have an issue with the color of the track.

When I was on the Eiffel Tower yesterday, all of Action Zone has something BLUE when it comes to the supports.....(Invertigo, Delirium, Flight Deck) now Banshee......and then from the light of the sun, it looks like Diamondback is being built with the color of the track.

Don't judge by the color of the coasters track but by the contents of their experience.

• Like 8

I think I know what you're talking about....if it the track will turn without banking, or if it'll turn without any change in "elevation" (don't know if that's the right term).

I think you're asking if it will turn out of the station like Raptor does.

• Like 1

somewhere in this thread, or perhaps another, somebody asked if you would be able to see the ride from the highway. Driving home on friday, the 2nd set of supports on the lift hill, the ones they put up friday were visable from the highway (though w/o track you had to be looking for them, they don't quite jump out at you from 71 the way Diamondback does). I don't know how many sets of lift hill supports there will be, but as this thing grows, it clearly is going to be visable from 71 as you pass by the park.

• Like 7