Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

The next coaster to be built will likely go where Vortex sits.

That sounds about right considering a lot of people think Vortex is rough. Hopefully we put a Floorless in.

I think that the next coaster will be an intamin giga. So if ki were to put in an intamin giga, where could that go?

That sounds about right considering a lot of people think Vortex is rough. Hopefully we put a Floorless in.
I think that the next coaster will be an intamin giga. So if ki were to put in an intamin giga, where could that go?

I would think Action Zone

At a Six Flags?

I just don't see them building an Intamin anything for a while. A B&M Giga is a possibility. I think it comes down to either a B&M giga somewhere between Action Zone and xbase, A multi-looper(floorless, wing or regular sit down) replacing Vortex, or I could see a newer generation wood coaster between x base and Action Zone.

• Like 4

No way! I think a lot of families would be saddened If Adventure Express was removed. I know for me growing up, it was one roller coaster that I loved riding at night. What was great about it this year was that you felt like you were riding in the dark. No lights around at all.

• Like 2

What's the yellow spot behind the bathrooms? yvy6adyh.jpg

It's the Banshee Creature you're so crazy about.

The Banshee thing was just because the light looked like a Banshee. Besides its over the bier gartens.

I was just playing on the stupidity and sillyness of the topic; strictly sarcastic.

Looks like the loop will go through the piece of track that's up right now based on the renderings.