Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I wish we could have more actual statistics released about the ride.. I think they're cool to know.

I know right. Sure, they're not technically what makes a ride a great but they're still very interesting to know. I think it was sort of a letdown to be at the announcement for the single-largest investment in park history and they don't even tell us how tall it's going to be. Nor does it even have the height on their website. The only things we know from the website are it's speed, length, and number of inversions. Diamondback's website seemed to have almost every statistic imaginable!...

http://www.kiDiamondback.com/public/ride/statistics.cfm

After riding Raptor several time over the weekend, I am so ready for Banshee!

Ditto. That was the first thing we rode on Friday night and I had never been on a full circuit invert and it was just so incredible!!!

From Kings Island's Facebook:

Banshee_zps97f012b7.jpg

Wow, the track is redder than I thought it was. Its almost like Firehawk.

Its more maroon, this picture the lighting must be off or somthing. The supports are almost the same color and Delerium supports.

Ok, I really wish I could see it in person, I haven't been to Kings Island in two years!

I would hope sand in the tracks. Raptor is one of the most annoying, noisiest coasters I've ever rode. I am hoping they get smart and quiet that down. Just gives me a headache thinking about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since some people like the roar and some hate it, I think they should separate all the track pieces and only place it in certain ones to create a somewhat neutral chopping/helicopter noise as the train flies past.

• Like 2