Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Suddenly, this ride runs up (somehow), screaming "NO! ONLY I AM WICKEDLY TWISTED! Banshee IS JUST REGULAR TWISTED!"

Posted Image

:P (Sorry, could not resist...)

Mcsalsa is right. Banshee only twists 180. Wicked twister twists 360 on each side. (Making it twist a full 720 degrees!

False, Banshee makes 7 inversions and all sorts of other elements.

So if I do the math right…. hold on…. that is….. uh…. 1 BILLION Degrees.

Or like 2,520 Degrees...

Sheesh. Fine I guess ur right.

Edit: see colossus at Thorpe park!

• Like 3

That is some first drop goodness. The drop looks very nasty and is steeper than I thought it would be. Not sure if it is just the perspective of the pictures or really is that steep. As this ride continues to go up I am more and more impressed with the overall size and scope. The renderings have not done it justice.

If only we had a trailer tower on site

• Like 6

They say this ride will have an elevation change of 208' , does anybody know what the elevation change is on The Beast ? Just curious

If I am correct, I recall from somewhere that Beast's terrain elevation difference is over 300 feet from the top of the lift hill to the lowest part of the valley. Not 100% sure on that, and can't give the exact number though...

Also, these latest Banshee pictures...this ride is looking awesome. :wub:

• Like 3

There are supports being unloaded from a truck right now!

Old DC Legion of Superheroes fan, I see.

The ride look so dynamic, people are going to be drawn to it like moths to a flame. I can't wait to see the expressions of the people as they take that dive.

I wonder where the ride photo will be?

Glad to see that we will be able to see below us as we ascend to the top :)

Won't feel like we're trapped as much.

---

and its back again...

but looking at it now, it looks more like part of the catwalk
OfURhOC.jpg

Why does this image have a different angle than the website? I switched back and forth--... actually, this image might be skewed from however you saved it.

Or unskewed it... the website cam looks like the image is squished in from the sides, making the bottom of the drop seem more sudden.. Your picture looks more realistic.