Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

So, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who has noticed this lately but it seems that the area I have circled below is where they are keeping some of the supports and track until their time of use....

That's actually where they stored supports for Diamondback during the 2008 season, too. Must be easy to access. Either that, or it's one of the few places on park property that's relatively flat and isn't within guest reach. Or maybe both?

On a similar note, I noticed on Sunday that part of the parking lot to the west of the sign has been blocked off. I wonder if that's a temporary drop-off location for track and supports.

• Like 2

^

I'd think that they wouldn't need to store shipments in the parking lot because the only time they're working is during the week when construction is going on, and then they could just bring the trucks into the park. Of course, I've never built a roller coaster, and seeing how past roller coasters have been built, you're probably right.

• Like 5

So, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who has noticed this lately but it seems that the area I have circled below is where they are keeping some of the supports and track until their time of use....

That's actually where they stored supports for Diamondback during the 2008 season, too. Must be easy to access. Either that, or it's one of the few places on park property that's relatively flat and isn't within guest reach. Or maybe both?

On a similar note, I noticed on Sunday that part of the parking lot to the west of the sign has been blocked off. I wonder if that's a temporary drop-off location for track and supports.

King Cobra lived there for a while, as well as Scooby's Ghoster Coaster.

Vortex Lover wasn't asking how he did it. Or at least I don't think he/she was. Hard to tell with the lack of grammar.

And he said he does the pictures in Photoshop.

your daily update... note much completed today because of the rain

57nzJge.jpg

that's cool how you where able to do that

renderaerial1ig0.jpg

He is doing something similar to what I did during DB's construction

Magicians never revile their secrets.

• Like 9

Technically speaking, that is indeed correct according to Dictionary.com. It's probably not what you meant to say, but it is correct nonetheless. :)

However, they also never speak of their secrets non-abusively, either.

• Like 5

Vortex Lover wasn't asking how he did it. Or at least I don't think he/she was. Hard to tell with the lack of grammar.

57nzJge.jpg

renderaerial1ig0.jpg

The station on Diamondback in that rendering looks exactly like RCT3 walls...

• Like 9

It's Photoshop, nothing special. Just removing the color. I do appreciate the time he takes to do it though.

• Like 1