Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

You mean Instasuck?

I mean that literally. You can apply any "filter" you want to your photo, and it will instantly suck.

Now Jonathan, I resent that. Surely you can't say that my most recent Instagram picture sucks! I think it captures the spirit of everything Instagram is about! (Interpret that statement however you wish)

941298_600976859919965_1329830342_n.jpg

Yep, I'm pretty sure Instagram was well-known for people uploading pictures of their meals. Not sure how true that remains today.

Once Banshee takes off in to the valleys I am not sure the noise will be much of an issue.

I really hope it has that classic B & M roar like Raptor. That would just fit the name of the ride that much more!

I personally hope it roars like Mantis! But apparently most people find Mantis's sound annoying, so I'm probably a minority...

I want the kumba roar.

At least it ain't the katy perry roar

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk now Free

• Like 9

Kumba is the loudest coaster I have ridden but was not my favorite at Busch Gardens Tampa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk now Free

Kumba was the loudest I can remember for the entire course, in terms of the "B&M roar."

That said, the loudest coaster MOMENT I can think of was the eardrum-ripping sound at the top of the lift on SOB. YIKES.

• Like 1

I don't necessarily think thats true. They set up the supports for the bottom of the first drop, but didn't hang the track on it till last week. And actually one of those supports still doesn't have its track attached. I think these short supports they are doing are rather stable free standing, so they can put them up and get them out of the way. This makes room for more supports and track to be delivered.

Or they know we are watching the webcam religiously and want to make it look they are accomplishing something while the unspectacular lift work continues. :D

• Like 4

While I was in line for the Scream Like A Banshee contest and one of the employees running the event said attendees of Banshee Media Day will be some of the first to ride, before anyone else. My friend got media passes and said the back says media and coaster enthusiasts, which confirms what Don said about members of paid coaster clubs getting to attend.

I also took a few pics tonight, I will upload them later lol