Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Yeah it's raining there now, and they have a piece of track in the air on the small crane. I'm kinda wondering if they are going to put in the track for the bottom part of the dive loop and rollout to the start of the lift loop before they top off the dive loop. Makes sense actually, that way the upper track isn't in the way when they are setting the lower track.

It is not in the way. This construction company builds coasters all the time, I think they will be good.

The only thing I see them doing is starting at the bottom of the dive loop, and building backward up to the top of the dive loop. There is at least one section of track on the top of the inversion that does not have supports.

they only have two supports to put up for the dive loop before its all track. really hoping for the lift loop to be done by next Saturday but it'll be awesome to see what they have done.

side note: I cant help but love how ki's coasters fit nice and snug beside each other without over lapping and going into another ride's space. I know some parks have no land to do that but my darn ocd bugs me about it. example: behemoth and backlot at wonderland, shambhala and dragon kahn at port adventura.

• Like 1

I hope this isn't too confusing of a question. I notice that they have placed the two supports that will be nearest to the midway, now in the renditions those supports are directly next to the midway. As of now they have just dirt around them, so do you think they will extend the midway closer to the supports or not? Like pouring more concrete closer to the ride?

I hope this isn't too confusing of a question. I notice that they have placed the two supports that will be nearest to the midway, now in the renditions those supports are directly next to the midway. As of now they have just dirt around them, so do you think they will extend the midway closer to the supports or not? Like pouring more concrete closer to the ride?

They have to pour in concrete in anyway in order to place the station and queue... so I don't see why not.

They still have another set of supports to install for the dive loop that will be right at the fence.

Yeah it's raining there now, and they have a piece of track in the air on the small crane. I'm kinda wondering if they are going to put in the track for the bottom part of the dive loop and rollout to the start of the lift loop before they top off the dive loop. Makes sense actually, that way the upper track isn't in the way when they are setting the lower track.

It is not in the way. This construction company builds coasters all the time, I think they will be good.

The only thing I see them doing is starting at the bottom of the dive loop, and building backward up to the top of the dive loop. There is at least one section of track on the top of the inversion that does not have supports.

You pretty much said the same thing I did. Put the bottom of the dive loop in before the top of the dive loop.

And regardless how many coasters they have built, cranes lift vertically. The top of the dive loop is over top of the bottom of the dive loop. If they placed the top of the dive loop before the bottom, it would be in the way of crane access. Not saying there aren't ways to do it, but it would make more sense this way.