Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Yeah, it's the same, it's just a change of color to what it actually is in real life; I just wanted to make it and thought I'd put it up when I remembered he'd been making the construction progress photos.

Appears that it's been deemed pointless and a nonsensical offer, I think... Which is surprising since a handful of other people were pointing out the different track color being a bother when track began to show up.

No matter, no big deal, do what-cha want, which you could and will do regardless; I still fulfilled my desires of color accuracy.

• Like 3

Deer are funny about noises...especially in more rural areas. I've hunted pretty much my whole life (mostly in SE Ohio) and have seen deer just stand and watch as a tractor or quad rolls by, sometimes close enough for the driver/rider to reach out and touch them.

Now, roll up to those same deer on that quad and shut it off...they'll bolt for sure. It's a perceived threat at that point for some reason.

I've always looked, but never have seen deer around the track on Beast. It would surely be a bit of a mess if they decided to take on a coaster train...wonder if KI has thought of this?

• Like 5

I guess I meant to say all the supports they can put up. The angle on those loop supports are going to require the track be put up at pretty much the same time. They would probably freestand, but would put a lot of stress in the footer without the track to help support it.

Deer are funny about noises...especially in more rural areas. I've hunted pretty much my whole life (mostly in SE Ohio) and have seen deer just stand and watch as a tractor or quad rolls by, sometimes close enough for the driver/rider to reach out and touch them.

Now, roll up to those same deer on that quad and shut it off...they'll bolt for sure. It's a perceived threat at that point for some reason.

I've always looked, but never have seen deer around the track on Beast. It would surely be a bit of a mess if they decided to take on a coaster train...wonder if KI has thought of this?

Yes KI has thought of the possibility of deer being on the track. The trains for The Beast all have deer whistles on them to hopefully scare the deer into moving

Yes KI has thought of the possibility of deer being on the track. The trains for The Beast all have deer whistles on them to hopefully scare the deer into moving

I don't know if those deer whistles work to keep deer off the track, but I do know they don't do squat to keep hawks from landing on the track just prior to impact.

• Like 2