Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I know all about RCDB, and if I was home and had a laptop with a screen that didn't have a broken front and back bezel (plastic casing) and would actually stay up I would have done that. iPhone + Sprint with very VERY spotty 4G LTE that's still in testing mode = fail and major headache :P I try to avoid getting on the actual internet on my phone when I'm not connected to wi-fi because it's slow and frustrating. I will have to see if they have an app.

They have the large yellow man lift bucket hooked to Clifford right now working at the top of the lift hill. Putting the chain in maybe?

In the meantime they are building the small crane in the valley. Doubt we will see any supports or track put up until that one is built.

• Like 1

Firehawk I count an inversion from going 180* and back to the original laying down position. Much like an inversion anywhere else will have you go inverted and back to the default orientation. So that brings us to 5.

And Invertigo has 3 inverting elements, but the ride will throw you upside down 6 times. so... idk.

This is a debate when counting inversions on 4D coasters as well (like X2). If we're going by how the track inverts, it only has 3, but add in the times the rider is physically upside down with the spinning and it adds up to the double digits. Eejanaika, a 4D in Japan, has 14 inversions if you count the seat flips.

• Like 2

Firehawk I count an inversion from going 180* and back to the original laying down position. Much like an inversion anywhere else will have you go inverted and back to the default orientation. So that brings us to 5.

And Invertigo has 3 inverting elements, but the ride will throw you upside down 6 times. so... idk.

This reminds me of a question I've had.

RCDB lists The Great Pumpkin Coaster as 199 feet. If you only went around the track 1 time, would you travel 199 feet or 99.5 feet? Feels like 199 is the right answer

Same question with Invertigo

RCDB lists it as 1,013.8 feet. If it were possible to start at the top, go to the other side thru the course, then hop off, would you have travelled 1,103.8 feet, or 551.9 feet? or perhaps they could even count the first lift hill more than once since you go up, come down and thru the course and on the way back you go up again and back down to the station.

• Like 3