Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I just don't get why they would PAINT over it if they were removing it other than the obvious it's a lot cheaper than digging it up and pouring new concrete. I mean paint fades so I would think with all the people walking on it and the sun it would fade fairly quick.... I don't care either way what happens to it. I mean, I think it looks kind of stupid now with no water tower, but at the same time I have no emotions one way or the other about it. If it's kept, cool. If it goes, cool

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

Mr Helbig will there be any additional webcams setup in or around the Banshee construction area?

There will not be any additional webcams set up around the Banshee construction site.

• Like 7

I hope the circle isn't being removed! That thing is pretty. But it was in the Birds eye view renderings. It was really easy to cover that up. Show I"m sure it will stay. I hope at least.

Just because it was in the rendering, doesn't mean anything. Flight Deck is in the rendering. But it's The Bat now.

Well played home star.

I laughed.

I can't quote because of this cursed mobile app...or rather. I am being lazy.

If you're on Tapatalk, simply tap on the post you want to quote and tap the first icon in the bar above. You can also quote multiple posts at once (tap each post then tap the icon to the right of "<number> selected").

So what all did they work on today?

Seeing as how much rain we got Sunday, probably little to nothing. Not a good idea to be driving heavy construction equipment on very soft ground. My guess would be more station work, but we don't have a close up view on the progress of that except for when Don is nice enough to provide us with a photo of that, like he did last week :)

• Like 2

Well played home star.

I laughed.

I can't quote because of this cursed mobile app...or rather. I am being lazy.

If you're on Tapatalk, simply tap on the post you want to quote and tap the first icon in the bar above. You can also quote multiple posts at once (tap each post then tap the icon to the right of " selected").

I don't think you can do that on the iPhone version....

So what all did they work on today?

Seeing as how much rain we got Sunday, probably little to nothing. Not a good idea to be driving heavy construction equipment on very soft ground. My guess would be more station work, but we don't have a close up view on the progress of that except for when Don is nice enough to provide us with a photo of that, like he did last week :)
I can tell you didn't check Twitter...

They could die the water red, like blood, similar to how Nemesis is themed.

Well, if one can die at a fountain, it is quite possible that its water will be red.

All of a sudden, I'm reminded of The Outsiders. As good as Hinton's novel was, and it is great, its one of those cases where I believe Coppola actually made the movie a notche better (though I'm sure others would disagree). Hard to believe how many eventual stars he cast in that movie during their youth.

• Like 4