Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

If I get in line now...would KI let me...let it go viral...get the publicity...let me have a tent...and a heater. And almost importantly?...let me go first.?

But I got to work. Which is important I guess.

So they would have to pay me my wages...

Alright Don... you twisted my arm. I'm in.

• Like 3

I remember hearing about a stunt that Wildman Walker did about the Bengals. He vowed to stay on a billboard until the Bengals won a game. The Bengals went 0-8, and he was getting a bunch of free food and publicity for WEBN. He came down the same day that the Bengals won their first game.

• Like 4

I remember hearing about a stunt that Wildman Walker did about the Bengals. He vowed to stay on a billboard until the Bengals won a game. The Bengals went 0-8, and he was getting a bunch of free food and publicity for WEBN. He came down the same day that the Bengals won their first game.

How did he, uh, relieve himself?

• Like 3

How did he, uh, relieve himself?

he just stood there and went....yelling....."EL NINO" to the people below.

• Like 3