Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I think they're waiting to still make announcements and work out details.

I'm almost 100% positive it'll be Fast Lane plus, they'd be fools to not make money off if it.

Think, lets take GK up @ CP for instance...They put together FL+, GK Plinko, ect. ect.ect.

The first year a new major ride comes out, you sell alot of stuff for it, esp merch. You saw how quick announcement night that merch got dropped haha

• Like 6

If it were my amusement park, I would do a variety of Fast Lane passes. I would even consider a pay per ride option for one ride instead of a day pass. $10 for one ride on Banshee could be a sweet option for those with tighter budgets.

I find it funny how many people complain in line about Fast Lane passes. If I did not go as frequently as I do, I would fork out the money to get the most out of my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

If it were my amusement park, I would do a variety of Fast Lane passes. I would even consider a pay per ride option for one ride instead of a day pass. $10 for one ride on Banshee could be a sweet option for those with tighter budgets.

I find it funny how many people complain in line about Fast Lane passes. If I did not go as frequently as I do, I would fork out the money to get the most out of my day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would just be too much for me. I buy my day ticket, oh wait, I use my Gold Pass and I ride all of my favorite attractions at least twice, including the waterpark attractions.<which personally I am probably one of the few on KIC who really like the waterpark (Don't bend my words)>

I hope that it won't have the FastLane("I bought my cut" lane), for that would make BB1 want to stay longer at his other 5 star attractions, or work in paradiso for that matter.

• Like 3

Thanks Ohiocoasterman, you asked the exact questions I had! (Especially with the theming, I like theming, and when I have theming at my home park, that makes me happy) No worries on the mic batteries, I have had my own dilemmas when trying to get technology to work in these situations. (For BB1 had it happen on his first media day, and that was a special treat)

I would like to see the scream occur at the top of the lift hill, possibly having some sort of celtic/olde english adventure type music playing up the lift and throughout the circuit, just a thought from BB1, the theme enthusiast.

• Like 2

Haha my on camera skills suck I know.... I plan to work on them promise! It was only 11' out so when its warmer I will try and do better!

You did a wonderful (awesome :D ) job and besides.....who else here can say they got to see Banshee in it's current state and interview Don?

• Like 6