Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

More to look forward to. A tweet from the 22nd indicates that the trains are expected to be delivered Late February or Early March. Guess there will be a lull in activity between when the track is done & when the trains arrive. I suspect it will be tough to see much activity as major work will likely not be going on. Probably queues, roads & the like.

• Like 2

Just got back from a weekend trip down to Dollywood. Crews down there were working on putting pieces in place for the new Firechaser Express both on Saturday and Sunday as well. Of the two rides, Firechaser Express opens first at the end of March. Firechaser Express looks to be a solid addition to the Dollywood coaster lineup.

• Like 8

Theyll finish the batwing first. It seems as if they're going to work on the bottom of the batwing going into the vertical loop first, then they will join the two sections together with the topping of the second portion if the batwing. If it sounds confusing, its very similar to how they did the first part of the batwing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are you colorblind at all? Haha

That is not red.

I meant the shade of orange looked darker than I imagine, dark orange looks almost red.

When I saw it a few weeks ago it was much lighter than I expected. I was actually expecting a darker shade of orange, like the original Bat color scheme. However, I like the way it is turning out none-the-less. It really gives the coaster a distinction from it's Top Gun color of red. I'm wondering how much darker they will go on the supports - if at all...

• Like 2