Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Remember how Face\Off became a very muted, nearly light pink and faded yellow muddle?

I'd rather start out with a deep reddish orange if pronounced fade is in The Bat's future.

I'm predicting that, some day in the future, Banshee will be the prettiest baby pink and powder blue coaster you've ever seen!

• Like 11

This is why all the concrete footers were poured early in the offseason, so they wouldn't have to worry about this weather halting construction! If Don's timeline holds, another few weeks and all the track will be assembled.

• Like 5

also really feeling it would be awesome since they're going with a cemetary theme, if they put a mosoleum/tunnel at the bottom of the pretzel loop... yes im calling it a pretzel loop, you want a batwing go see Vortex. :P and then play the Banshee scream in there so its not too annoying to people in the line and adds a cool effect for the riders. just a thought

• Like 2

also really feeling it would be awesome since they're going with a cemetary theme, if they put a mosoleum/tunnel at the bottom of the pretzel loop... yes im calling it a pretzel loop, you want a batwing go see Vortex. :P and then play the Banshee scream in there so its not too annoying to people in the line and adds a cool effect for the riders. just a thought

Kings Island calls it a batwing. Therefore, a batwing it must be.

• Like 4

Be that as it may, there is still an undoubtedly small, but clear difference between our "batwing" and other batwings. Which is why I call it a pretzel knot regardless of what the official status is by KI.

Before I get the response of "Who cares?!?"

The answer is, "some people"

• Like 2

Guest KingsIslandPR

Be that as it may, there is still an undoubtedly small, but clear difference between our "batwing" and other batwings. Which is why I call it a pretzel knot regardless of what the official status is by KI.

The designer calls it a Batwing, therefore so does the park.

• Like 21