Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Just remember the queue for Diamond Back will be renamed to Banshee overflow in 2014....

Will it be playing Banshee Screams Or Taylor Swifts "I knew you were trouble when you walked in"?

A Banshee scream and Taylor Swift are pretty much interchangeable.

• Like 9

Just remember the queue for Diamond Back will be renamed to Banshee overflow in 2014....

Will it be playing Banshee Screams Or Taylor Swifts "I knew you were trouble when you walked in"?

A Banshee scream and Taylor Swift are pretty much interchangeable.

Although the Banshee is more attractive.

• Like 9

Looks like they've been busy putting up the final supports for the Batzel, which means the track should be going up shortly to tie it all together (these are the supports that are sittng at a fairly steep angle like we've seen in several places on this ride, and would appear like supports you wouldn't want to sit around too long w/o being tied back into the track to give them full stability)

anyhoo, I'm guessing the Batzel is in place sometime in the next hour or two.

• Like 3

I'm baffled by people on KI's Facebook!

They updated the Cover Photo of the track out of the Batwing element heading to the 2nd vertical loop and people swear the ride is from Cedar Point or they're taking it down already!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152476059428368&set=a.10150821122978368.513320.155893938367&type=1&theater

Wow... I had to restrain myself from replying to one woman. First she said, "I have it on a very reliable source that it is complete. Not sure if this is an older in process pic, or if maybe they had to remove some parts just to get through this Arctic blast but it is completed! Woo Hoo!" Someone replied to her that it's not done yet and to check out the live webcam, to which she responded, "Those cams aren't reliable, and I know the one who told me is, but I will also ask a worker who has been onsite on this since day one to confirm."

I almost replied with "So a LIVE webcam isn't reliable? A camera that shows you pictures of the coaster as it looks right at this moment? Wow... And why would they need to 'remove some parts just to get through this Arctic blast?'," but I didn't want to start an argument with someone who is completely ignorant of coaster constuction. Not that I'm all that knowledgeable on the subject myself, but at least I have some knowledge, plus enough sense to know that a live camera is more than likely showing me the truth. Seeing is believing, as they say.

People like this make me wonder if they took aspirin as a child when they had a fever?

• Like 8

Perhaps its like putting together 'cheap' funiture with the A pieces, the B shelves and the C uprights. Maybe they lost 3 little, silver peg supports when they were only given 2 extra. Again, they could have the furniture together when their wife realizes that the C upright is in backwards.

I'm certain its exactly like that.

• Like 9