Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I'm sure it's been asked, and probably answered, but do we know how tall all of the inversions are? This second loop (and everything else) looks HUGE

Don said the the second loop would be slightly shorter than the other, and the height of the first loop is 110ft (i believe). He also stated that the height of all but the last inversion would be over 100ft so im guessing about 105ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I would think that the close-up webcam is likely covered during touchy lift operations just in case something unfortunate were to occur. King's Island wouldn't want disturbing images to circulate on the internet forever due to accidents caught on the webcam.

• Like 3

Sorry for the double post. The picture went missing on the last try:

I would think that the close-up webcam is likely covered during touchy lift operations just in case something unfortunate were to occur. King's Island wouldn't want disturbing images to circulate on the internet forever due to accidents caught on the webcam.

TTD_caught_pissing.jpg

• Like 27

Terp is right. Thunder "ROAD"... was it really going to be called "Swoop" before that? I'm not sure where thunder road would have fit into that area for theming, but "Swoop" is just terrible.

As for Re-theming the area, I would have assumed that if the AZ persona was changing, the elements that made it "AZ" would have come down in November.... under the watchful eye of the tower webcams. But if it is just painting, whoever mentioned that is probably right... they'd choose to paint in the spring for better warming days- though I am no meteorologist.

• Like 2

Terp is right. Thunder "ROAD"... was it really going to be called "Swoop" before that? I'm not sure where thunder road would have fit into that area for theming, but "Swoop" is just terrible.

As for Re-theming the area, I would have assumed that if the AZ persona was changing, the elements that made it "AZ" would have come down in November.... under the watchful eye of the tower webcams. But if it is just painting, whoever mentioned that is probably right... they'd choose to paint in the spring for better warming days- though I am no meteorologist.

Hey, even the meteorologists don't seem very good at calling the wather around here!!! :P

• Like 2

26 track pieces to go! Getting close!

Not at all questioning you here, but am curious how you know the number of pieces of track left to be installed :)
i watch the off ride animation in slow motion and count all of the missing track pieces. The animation is spot on when it comes to track pieces and supports.

• Like 4