Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

at the bottom of the original camera on the left hand side. there has been some serious digging going on there

There used to be a bridge to the biergarten located there, and later on a RC boat game was there...Looks like the fence is gone, Good catch.

• Like 5

That sign for Adventure Express was freshly painted for last season. It appears that they are working on the little dock area next to the lake that used to have the remote control boats on them. I wonder if they are going to be replacing the pavement and curbs in Action Zone and generally doing a sprucing up, much like they did with Rivertown in 2009.

• Like 4

"While the construction of Banshee heads down the stretch, the park is preparing for the arrival of the trains. The trains are coming from Switzerland, and they could be on property by the end of the month."

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/Banshee/the-evidence/wail-of-the-Banshee-blog/blog-article/Banshee-construction-heading-down-the-stretch

• Like 11

on my lunch break at work and just had to get on to view the camera.... haven't viewed it in so long.... man, that is one beautiful massive coaster!!! I can't wait!! :D final vertical loop is complete now :) I'm so excited to ride this coaster. Opening day 2014 needs to hurry up!!!

• Like 4