Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

meh. work computers are not at all meant for watching videos :( I'll have to watch it tonight when I get home.. It loads but bascially won't play because the connection here is just that slow.... oh well. It'll be better if I can hear the sound anyways :P

• Like 1

Why can't Kings Island do a blog and podcast like CP it's shown to be successful..

There is a Banshee blog: https://www.visitkingsisland.com/Banshee/the-evidence/wail-of-the-Banshee-blog?cat=Banshee (Admittedly, it's well-hidden on the site. I only found it because I had subscribed to the "KI photo of the day" RSS feed last season.)

Not every park has to do exactly what CP does; a certain chairman/CEO has left the company.

I echo the thanks for all the pictures, webcams and timely construction details; it has been really neat watching this project take shape.

• Like 12

It's not the parks being the same exactly it's that the content at one is really quite nice. You have to admit the pointcasts are pretty nice to have. The blog is...eh at times. But some good articles do exist. For KI...there's really none of it.

Only thing I don't like is the advertising and stuff on Twitter more than other platforms. I see no need to be on any and every platform especially one that uses symbols in place of normal punctuation

• Like 3