Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Anyone else hear the guy in the video say that 'the roofing shingles and siding of the station will be done by the first week of February'?

Or maybe my ears are deciding me… I don't know much about scheduling for such things but it seems like they are way ahead of the ball game.

• Like 2

Well BY means no later than.... So if it was started tomorrow, technically it would be completed by the first week of February... At least that's my opinion lol I'm betting they start on it next week.

• Like 1

Guest KingsIslandPR

It's not the parks being the same exactly it's that the content at one is really quite nice. You have to admit the pointcasts are pretty nice to have. The blog is...eh at times. But some good articles do exist. For KI...there's really none of it.

Only thing I don't like is the advertising and stuff on Twitter more than other platforms. I see no need to be on any and every platform especially one that uses symbols in place of normal punctuation

A lot of content that would go on blogs goes on our Facebook page, in the news section on our website and in our our e-newsletter.

We're in the process of incorporating more video updates on our Facebook page and the news section of our website will have accompanying video this summer to go with the article.

• Like 13

Anyone else hear the guy in the video say that 'the roofing shingles and siding of the station will be done by the first week of February'?

Or maybe my ears are deciding me… I don't know much about scheduling for such things but it seems like they are way ahead of the ball game.

I believe he said they (shingles and siding) will arrive by then. not sure though.

• Like 1

For me, a coaster design is art. With Banshee it's fluid in its track direction. From the tower view on cam it reminds me of a gymnastic ribbon ballet. Plus the loops appear to be timed equally to give it that dancing motion. I think it will be a sight to see when it is operating.

• Like 11

It's not the parks being the same exactly it's that the content at one is really quite nice. You have to admit the pointcasts are pretty nice to have. The blog is...eh at times. But some good articles do exist. For KI...there's really none of it.

Only thing I don't like is the advertising and stuff on Twitter more than other platforms. I see no need to be on any and every platform especially one that uses symbols in place of normal punctuation

A lot of content that would go on blogs goes on our Facebook page, in the news section on our website and in our our e-newsletter.

We're in the process of incorporating more video updates on our Facebook page and the news section of our website will have accompanying video this summer to go with the article.

Don, again I must thank you for all the hard work you put forward throughout the seasons, but especially this off-season. Can't wait to see what you have in store!

• Like 9

Is that two pieces of track??

That's cool two pieces of track and one support in one move that rocks!!

It looks like one to me! Because I only see the on spot for it to be bolted onto a support.

It could be two! But that's what it looks like to me.:P

• Like 1