Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Such a pretty sight in the snow!!! I wore my scream like a Banshee contest shirt today :D lol though it currently smells like a blend of cat urine, glade fabric freshener spray, and perfume that I used in attempt to make it smell better, not knowing it smelled bad and needed to be washed until I was leaving home... and I didn't want to change shirts :P

I see at least one new piece of track :)

• Like 1

I hope they put in some trees/shrubbery once it gets warmer out. In a few years it would be nice to fly by the trees when they're bigger.

"I want..... a shrubbery!!!" (If you don't know what that's from, look it up.)

seriously though, I am pretty sure trees and shrubbery will be added when they landscape, just based on the video renderings. The breeze you'll get from all those trees at night after a hot summer day will be delightful!!

• Like 6

I hope they put in some trees/shrubbery once it gets warmer out. In a few years it would be nice to fly by the trees when they're bigger.

As long as they put in...another shrubbery. Then, place it beside that shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle.

• Like 5

As long as they put in...another shrubbery. Then, place it beside that shrubbery, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle.

As long as passing roughians don't say nie to old ladies.

• Like 5