Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

More importantly, a Friday opening day will likely spread the crowds out from the last few opening days from just one day to two (assuming that the park will still be closed that first Sunday). I'm also off that day so I can't say I'm too disappointed!

• Like 6

It looks as though a construction worked has peed on a footer. Haha.

Just kidding, but it does look as though he did, though he was probably just clearing it off for the next support or something.

I must say, that is quite the range he's got if that was what he was doing :lol:

---

• Like 5

More importantly, a Friday opening day will likely spread the crowds out from the last few opening days from just one day to two (assuming that the park will still be closed that first Sunday). I'm also off that day so I can't say I'm too disappointed!

The park has been open on Easter Sunday in years past. What will be interesting though is to see if the company that's bought the park out the first Sunday the past few years will be buying the park out on Easter, on another Sunday in April, or at all.

• Like 7

The park has been open on Easter Sunday in years past. What will be interesting though is to see if the company that's bought the park out the first Sunday the past few years will be buying the park out on Easter, on another Sunday in April, or at all.

My wife (before I knew here) and her mother went on Easter Sunday some years back. Apparently everyone else in their family (her father passed away when she was 12) was out of town or tied up, so they headed over after church and she said the park was practically empty, as little attendance as she had ever seen (and she's worked there for 3 or 4 years). If its open Easter Sunday this year, I'd expect the park to be pretty quite. Banshee could change that story a bit as the anticipation might bring more people to the park, not to mention the people in town for Easter that wouldn't have made KI a priority at this time, may decide to go for a couple of hours to get on the new ride.

I have my doubts that the company that bought out KI on the sunday following opening weekend in the past (but didn't do last year) won't be buying out the park on Easter Sunday this year. It would be very tough to convince enough employees to give up their Easter Sunday (and possibly spring break plans) to make it worth while.

• Like 7

I am not off on Good Friday so I likely won't be going to opening day this year. Especially not with a tentative date of April 17th for Media Day. I am definitely taking off work for that, and don't want to request two days off so close together, especially because I need time off in May and then I will need the first work week of June off, possibly longer because of my wedding and moving.... I don't want to use all my paid days off or vacation time up so quick lol. I get two floating holidays so I may use one for it but I am undecided yet. It's still a few months off, so I don't want to make definite plans for time off work just yet lol. I want to go to media day but at the same time, I want to go storm Banshee with all my KIC friends on opening day lol. I will think about it :) a lot depends on when media day is.

• Like 7

On this

An appropriate day

In a Chicago kind of way

It seems appropriate to remind

In a way meant to be kind:

For all saying they are going to media day, you will need to be invited media or a member of one of the approved coaster clubs presenting a valid, active membership card to attend.

Details coming soon.

Perhaps very soon.

It's a beautiful day to be in Chicago.

And no.

I'm not.

Again.

Hi, Mr. Moltz.

• Like 7