Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Very curious as to all the digging right in front of the 1st drop. Planting things? Would love a pathway there to get great pictures!!

Foundation for a tunnel?! (Fingers crossed!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not impossible. While there wasn't a tunnel in the animation, it is also true that Leviathan and Gold Striker didn't have one in their animations either. Both of them have tunnels now, so you can't discount the possibility.

• Like 6

I think the question then becomes, are there any B&M Inverts with tunnels that are above ground? I know that Afterburn's tunnel is underground, and the one on OzIris is underwater. I don't recall ever seeing an above-ground tunnel on an invert. It's possible that RailRider's examples were above ground, though. The reason I mention this is because I think it quite clear that Banshee will absolutely NOT have an underground tunnel.

• Like 2

The P.O.V. mock up didn't include one. If it was something that was planned for, wouldn't they've animated a ground tunnel in there, as well?

Speaking of the P.O.V., I hadn't seen the night version until recently and I couldn't help but enjoy the foggy atmosphere. I really hope they do that at night for the real thing. But it also got me thinking of that initial teaser, with the graveyard. Wouldn't it be great if they themed the perimeter of the ride with tombstones?

• Like 1

The P.O.V. mock up didn't include one. If it was something that was planned for, wouldn't they've animated a ground tunnel in there, as well?

Speaking of the P.O.V., I hadn't seen the night version until recently and I couldn't help but enjoy the foggy atmosphere. I really hope they do that at night for the real thing. But it also got me thinking of that initial teaser, with the graveyard. Wouldn't it be great if they themed the perimeter of the ride with tombstones?

In an interview with Don, he stated that there will be gravestones placed throughout the ride. here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSytUd1YyQs

• Like 4

In an interview with Don, he stated that there will be gravestones placed throughout the ride. here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSytUd1YyQs

Thank you for that video. I hadn't seen that before. :)

• Like 2

In the construction update video from their FB page last week, it was stated that queue construction would begin this week, along with other site work. It could very well be a cement truck, or a tractor that will shape the foundation of the queue.

• Like 3