Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

1. gotta say, it seems that despite some pretty terrible weather conditions for the construction period- the Banshee construction is moving along pretty well. I don't think the full circuit of Diamondback was done before mid-February was it? some unforeseen condition notwithstanding, the circuit construction could very well be done by mid-week.
  • Like 7

• gotta say, it seems that despite some pretty terrible weather conditions for the construction period- the Banshee construction is moving along pretty well. I don't think the full circuit of Diamondback was done before mid-February was it? some unforeseen condition notwithstanding, the circuit construction could very well be done by mid-week.

Diamondback is at least a good bit larger, so that could be a reason as well.

I kinda don't think that area at the base of the first drop is necessarily for queue lines....I think they are just smoothing out the landscape contours from probably deep truck/crane/forklift tracks that were more then likely made during the construction on wet and snowy days....

• Like 1

davidw post the new time-lapse videos every Monday. If he hasn't gotten to it yet, don't worry, he will. They take a lot of time and he does a lot for us- making the time-lapse and the Banshee track completion images. Finally, instead of triple posts, take advantage of the edit button in the bottom right corner of every post you make. :)

Edit: Darn, FoF96" beat me to the triple post.

• Like 5