Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

To be honest I wouldn't care for a surprise tunnel like has been discussed above and back. If we had an underground tunnel in with the track fully dove into some sort of hole or cave that would be cool. But really if we get anything it'll be some ugly metal tube sticking out like a sore thumb in front such an amazing sight.

A ditch would be more excepible but I would really just prefer to fly over an celtic graveyard if you don't mind rather than through two walls of concrete(well I guess not through, but between.)

• Like 1

Ok, I believe this is a keyboard code! @ = the number 2 on the keyboard. If you go 2 letters into the alphabet that would make @ stand for the letter "B" so.... @ = 2 which = "B", ! = 1 which = "A", !$ = 14 which = "N", !( = 19 which = "S" , * = 8 which = "H", % = 5 which = "E" and % =5 which = "E" This "code" spells out the name Banshee. Hmm...this name was going to be given to Mantis when it first opened but was not used due to people complaining about it being offensive. Is the name making a reappearance? I think so! :)

- Connor
Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 12:31 PM

-I discovered this while just browsing the On Point Blog for Gatekeeper teasers. Very interesting.

EDIT- I had to read through it a couple times to understand it. The title of the blog post was @!!$!(*%%

• Like 4