Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I'm gonna wait until early-mid June to ride Banshee. WHY? Because most kids are at school and the park is sooo much more lighter in traffic.

I couldn't wait that long!!! It's hard enough waiting just until April 17th!

wont there be 1000 schools their on senior trips, music trips, physics trips and other school trips though? I always find that the most annoying time to go. Line jumping, barely clothed young teens, and not to mention getting caught in line with young teens having very loud and inappropriate conversations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Alot of schools make up their snow days during that time so I always make sure to go at that time. I always get up early so I can get at the park when it opens and I always leave around 5pm so I can avoid dumb people who use curse words as their main vocabulary. No offense. It's just I don't want my kids hearing idiot speak like that plus when you say the f word every 3 seconds it makes you look uneducated and ignorant. Most school senior trips are toward the 3rd week of June. I've been doing this for years so I know when to go! I'm a Kings Island Veteran ;)

• Like 4

It still amazes me how large those sections of track are. Look how small that man looks right next to that piece of track. I could really go on all day about the appreciation i have for the size of this coaster lol.

P.S. i know that the sections of track on the lift hill are larger than the rest of the ride, but still.

• Like 2

I wish they would move one of the Banshee cams to face the station. But as someone else said (can't remember who) there may be a point when both cams go off- or mysteriously don't show us the rest of AZ cause they have to keep their little secret. And I know. I know, I keep talking about the retheming but I strongly believe its happening.

• Like 2

I don't understand the issue with paying for a locker for a couple hours. It's probably one of the cheapest things one could pay for in the park. You're going to KI you're gonna have to spend money somewhere.

What about souvenir cups? I dont like paying $4 for a drink and the cup is the best way to keep hydrated. I always get a locker, to put dry clothes, purses ect. I dont put my cup in there because I use it. I guess ill be taking my cup with me, hope I dont get anybody wet. Poor decision to not have bins.

I'm sure there will be some sort of leniency. Firehawk lets you put glasses and I think flip flops in the station, and they USED TO let you put souvenir cups as well. I wouldn't expect for the policy to be very strict as Cedar Point usually is.

I think they still let you take your cups(I maybe wrong) i would be fine with that because thats the main thing I use at the park.

• Like 1

All rides in the park allow you to bring food/beverage (excluding alcoholic beverages) through the queue line. To be even more particular guests are suppose to discard all food and beverages before entering the station. However, most ops are very lenient with this rule. That is unless you make a mess.

I'm sure there will be some sort of leniency. Firehawk lets you put glasses and I think flip flops in the station, and they USED TO let you put souvenir cups as well. I wouldn't expect for the policy to be very strict as Cedar Point usually is.

I think they still let you take your cups(I maybe wrong) i would be fine with that because thats the main thing I use at the park.

Effective last season, Firehawk no longer allows souvenir cups in line. Only prescription glasses and flip-flops can be left in the station.

• Like 3

I don't see a problem with drinks Firehawk, White Water Rapids, and Invertigo allow you to put your drink on the other side but do not allow bags. Plus all Kings Island needs is a law suit due to people not having a drink and passing out.

How a single lawsuit was not filed during the inaugural season of Firehawk is beyond me. Even with the awnings installed, heat exhaustion was a major problem in the summer of '07 while waiting in line for the 'Hawk. The fans weren't installed until halfway into the summer season (thankfully, Diamondback had its fans installed from Day One), and ride operators had to put water coolers in the queue line for guests to use.