Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Stashua: I would think it's pretty silly to put the plaza in the middle of the midway when the ride's entrance is so far away.

TB: I could understand where you're going with it, and I wouldn't necessarily be mad with this idea, but I feel like the lockers would be best placed by the entrance of Banshee since the lockers are intended for the ride.

• Like 6

Lots of activity now that the cold isn't unbearable. Looks like some sort of vehicle in front of the station, not sure what is it/ what it has brought or is taking.

There's a yellow... digger?... across the pond from the bier garten.

side note, whatever landscaping was done to the right of Adventure Express looks nice and vibrant at this time stamp. Looks like the benches are gone.

• Like 4

Interesting stuff happening now in Octoberfest....It looks like the age and weight game may be gone...can't tell for sure....Plus the black top from Festhouse over to that area might have been removed. Shadows could be playing tricks here.....

Edit: Stones are also being placed to shore up the edge of the pond where they have been digging.

Edit: Age and weight is still there. Can't tell if the black top is gone...

Interesting stuff happening now in Octoberfest....It looks like the age and weight game may be gone...can't tell for sure....Plus the black top from Festhouse over to that area might have been removed.

Edit: Stones are also being placed to shore up the edge of the pond where they have been digging.

I believe that they put those games away for winter, I would imagine they are mobile

I was looking back at some of my post and saw that i had posted "26 track pieces to go" on Jan 13th. It took them a mere 10 days to install 26 track pieces! Thats just over 1/4 of the entire ride in 10 days!!! Again, i can't congratulate these guys enough for their hard work and dedication!

• Like 9