Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Not sure if this has been brought up but is it concerning any of the other brick paver advocates that they has dug the circle with such precision? I would think that if they were too install pavers they would just rip the entire thing off.

Perhaps it is for trucking equipment to not have to go over dirt for the time being. Doubt the would want to risk damaging the paving with all that machinery. It is typically one the last things to go if I'm not mistaken. But that still does let explain why they would dig the circle.

My guess is that they are just getting rid of the big target.

Just a few of a fans thoughts...

• Like 4

To the Stone Henge idea:

I veto for this, like the old idea has stated, having a full European area will do good for the park. Which, this can speak more to the super natural side of Europe. For those who do not know, Stone Henge is an old Anglo-Saxon site, with rumored excellent acoustics, and a pagan "temple" so to speak.

To the yellow station piece:

Probably wood or a tarp to insulate the roof.

• Like 1

In a barrel? ;)

I think the top of the front exterior was added today. (Sorry if those aren't the right words... I wouldn't call it a facade, so I don't know what to call it.) There appeared to be a gray border to the roof on its left side earlier this evening. Check it out tomorrow.

• Like 3