Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

The current view from the Banshee cam of the ride from the tower looks like a Van Gogh painting of the ride.

Could you speak up a little?

;)

I know, right? When it's not affected by weather, sometimes it looks like an eerie painting either by Van Gogh as you mentioned, or by my favorite artist, MC Escher. I wonder if someone has captured a few frames of the weather building up on the webcam... would make an interesting time lapse.

• Like 1

The current view from the Banshee cam of the ride from the tower looks like a Van Gogh painting of the ride.

Could you speak up a little?

;)

I know, right? When it's not affected by weather, sometimes it looks like an eerie painting either by Van Gogh as you mentioned, or by my favorite artist, MC Escher. I wonder if someone has captured a few frames of the weather building up on the webcam... would make an interesting time lapse.

I can't wait to see DavidW's time lapse for this week!

• Like 6

Daily testing on Diamondback began on February 27th of 2009, if I'm not mistaken. (It wasn't until March, that all 3 trains were testing daily)

There's a possibility that Banshee could also be testing before March.

Yes, but if memory servers me correct, I thought all 3 trains were in the DB shed before they ever started testing.

• Like 4

Regarding the Diamondback seats:

I don't think it's any sort of dirt because the marks are never washed off, even when the trains are hosed down after a protein spill or just daily routine maintenance. It is also just too coincidental to find the marks in the same place on every seat to believe it's dirt.

• Like 1