Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Well not dirt as in, hey grab some soil and throw it. But all of it hitting and being exposed over time, it becomes embedded or leaves marks..

But yes, you'd be amazed the crap you see left on coasters..One of the worst days...Ride down, guest illness, and kick started a womans period..Guess it was a wild ride..

But man worst day on platform to clean..That or Witches Wheel, I won't even begin to discuss that, many of you would probably gag even more..I was laughing however

• Like 3

Daily testing on Diamondback began on February 27th of 2009, if I'm not mistaken. (It wasn't until March, that all 3 trains were testing daily)

There's a possibility that Banshee could also be testing before March.

Yes, but if memory servers me correct, I thought all 3 trains were in the DB shed before they ever started testing.

Yes, you're right, all 3 trains were in the storage shed / on the storage track before testing began, but in February of 2009, only one of those trains was testing, while the others sat in the storage shed until March, when 2-3 train testing began.

• Like 1

Well not dirt as in, hey grab some soil and throw it. But all of it hitting and being exposed over time, it becomes embedded or leaves marks..

But yes, you'd be amazed the crap you see left on coasters..

But in the exact same spot for the entire season? No effort to clean it off? The same patterns on most seats?

Not trying to say that the Illuminati has some role in this, but it doesn't necessarily sound like it happened by accident.

• Like 1

A link to your computer's C drive won't display wallpaper....

Kinda noticed that, How can i upload images without tapatalk anyway?

You need to upload your images to a photo sharing site, like Flickr or DropShots.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing

Also, Tapatalk is a registered trademark and should be capitalized. (Same for Google, also seen of late.)

• Like 1

You need to upload your images to a photo sharing site, like Flickr or DropShots.

Also, Tapatalk is a registered trademark and should be capitalized. (Same for Google, also seen of late.)

Not arguing, because I totally agree with all of the capitalizing of trademarks, but an honest question: Would Google be capitalized if it's being used as a verb (I should probably Google/google this..It's used both ways here)? Same with Twitter's verb? (Tweet or tweet [as seen here])

• Like 2

Aside from anything vulgar or distasteful, what is it going to take for someone to go up and check on the cam in question?

Probably warmer temps, and when all other priorities are met. If that camera didn't get "wiped" for a month I wouldn't blame them... it is currently 12 degrees.

• Like 1

If you look closely, there is exposed dirt (from the snow) that appears to be in the same pattern as the orange sheets are laid in. Thats pretty strange.

EDIT: So it appears that those orange tarps may have something to with the fact that they have grouted the bottom of the supports in that part of the ride. You can also see that they have covered the bottom of the supports with bags to help the process.

• Like 1

flickR dropshots and tapatalk have nothing to do with Banshee construction progress. go google something

• Like 1

I like TOS, which I keep them to heart.

Follow the TOS, Copyright(s), and or any other rule that has been slated for Trademark reasons.

I'd suggest that, for that is something that many, like BB1, Interpreter, and others cherish.

TOS doesn't like to be broken, because it breaks our hearts.

• Like 1