Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Photo courtesy of Kings Island's Facebook page.

"The first vehicle of a Banshee train was placed on the track this afternoon. The rest of the vehicles for the train will be transported to the ride and placed on the track tomorrow."

1896744_10152565741423368_214327004_n.jp

Please post the link from where the picture was!

• Like 1

Whoa. I didn't realize the grays and blues of the station would be quite that light. The renderings show both a light version and a dark version, but I assumed the light version was just drawn to highlight the stone sort of pattern.

The station is not done yet. I am sure it will be closer to the rendering.

• Like 1

The seat on the far right will give folks a good idea of the seat belt lengths. Now the question is, are these seats in what will become row 4, or is this a different row?

This is most likely the front row as the trains are added car by car at the back of the shed. Why would they put row 4 on the track before rows 1 - 3? :P

• Like 2

^^They already said they wouldnt...you missed an old memo mate .

Btw some die hard enthusiasts are driving me insane..

They see one car on the train and immediately think OMG testing soon...le sigh..we got lot more to do first

Yeah you tell 'em! They have to do this, that and the other thing before they start testing. ^_^

• Like 1

Station isn't built, all trains aren't here, cold ass weather, no ride crews yet, etc. They haven't even placed all ride op positions yet, only a few people have gotten their emails so far

I didn't know they hired ride ops for the testings when a new ride is built.

I was pretty sure maintenance and the park over saw the initial testing of the ride.

• Like 4

^^Maint & stuff will go first, but ride ops getting to the ride early April for training & stuff. One guy I saw got Banshee's crew is going in I think it was 06APR. I'd have to check FB but I can't atm to get when he was inprocessing. Few people have gotten their ride placement emails for returners. One person on Eiffel Tower got her placement already Lindz said. Few other returners still waiting.

• Like 2