Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I was gonna post this but I didn't have the time!

And no, I do not think this is Clifford, Clifford had a vertical section, a joint, and another more horizontal boom. This one only has the vertical. But I've thought the same thing for days!

I mean, something was happening over there, but I couldn't tell what since there's snow and it's so far away. You didn't miss much.

In other news.. In case anyone was wondering where Clifford went!

2a94l6g.jpg

This may or may not, or probably isn't the actual one but.... tee hee, gentlemen, tee hee.

• Like 2

I don't know how to link to Kings Island's tweets from the iPad, but they just tweeted the new food options for Action Zone. Chicken tenders, wraps, and wings.

Here it is: https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/435891687387197440

New this year in Action Zone is the Chicken Shack. Fresh hand-breaded chicken tenders, wings, wraps and salads are on the menu.

• Like 9

You don't know what a whopper of a summer is until you've been in Phoenix between June and August......virtual roasting.

I am probably not going that far west for a long time now. The furthest west I've ever been is Chicago, and I was about 10 when that happened. I'm currently 14.

• Like 3

I personally think that Action Zone won't get rethemed 'til after the 2014 season.

Only time will tell.

Or the park map, which is typically shown on the website prior to the day before the public opening (ie media day this season) Of course, if they only release a digital form map, it wouldn't be that hard to have 1 version saying Action Zone for the website, then make the switch on the website during media day w/ the actualy 2014 maps on hand when the gates open up that morning.

Looks like it's 53 degrees in Mason right now, and the snow is almost gone. Summer is just around the corner guys, and it's going to be a whopper! B)

expect for the fact that next week we will be back in the 20s. This weather is confused

That's what I call Ohio Weather

• Like 3