Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

They have been paying very special attention to the top of that turn after the 2nd vertical since they've finished steel erection.

Is that they one they had issues with during installation? If I remember correctly they had to take down and re-install the supports a few supports for some reason...

I believe the part of the ride you are referring to is the immelman portion of the batwing.

• Like 1

They have been paying very special attention to the top of that turn after the 2nd vertical since they've finished steel erection.

Is that they one they had issues with during installation? If I remember correctly they had to take down and re-install the supports a few supports for some reason...

I believe the part of the ride you are referring to is the immelman portion of the batwing.

Im referring to the turn between the 2nd vertical loop and the inline twist. There has been a cherry picker checking out that turn almost every other day since steel erection was complete.

• Like 1

Im referring to the turn between the 2nd vertical loop and the inline twist. There has been a cherry picker checking out that turn almost every other day since steel erection was complete.

They could be touching up paint on the track there or checking bolts making sure they are tight. I'm sure everything is okay :)

I apologize for going off subject here, but i could not find the appropriate topic. (Feel free to point me in the right direction). Canada's Wonderland recently posted a picture of what their new Backlot Stunt Coaster trains will look like. Kings Island is also revamping the trains on the same ride. Here's what Canada's Wonderlands BSC trains will look like.

1782124_10152029725618924_927693541_n.jp

This image can be found on Canada's Wonderlands Facebook page.

EDIT: The trains will be red, white, and blue.

P.S. After reading the comments on the picture, some of the folks in Canada don't sound too happy about the colors of the trains.

• Like 6