Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I apologize for going off subject here, but i could not find the appropriate topic. (Feel free to point me in the right direction). Canada's Wonderland recently posted a picture of what their new Backlot Stunt Coaster trains will look like. Kings Island is also revamping the trains on the same ride. Here's what Canada's Wonderlands BSC trains will look like.

(Omitted picture of train)

This image can be found on Canada's Wonderlands Facebook page.

EDIT: The trains will be red, white, and blue.
P.S. After reading the comments on the picture, some of the folks in Canada don't sound too happy about the colors of the trains.

You should probably start a new one. Reusing existing topics is good, but entirely new discussions generally deserve new threads.

This thread finally got closed.

• Like 2

I apologize for going off subject here, but i could not find the appropriate topic. (Feel free to point me in the right direction). Canada's Wonderland recently posted a picture of what their new Backlot Stunt Coaster trains will look like. Kings Island is also revamping the trains on the same ride. Here's what Canada's Wonderlands BSC trains will look like.

1782124_10152029725618924_927693541_n.jp

P.S. After reading the comments on the picture, some of the folks in Canada don't sound too happy about the colors of the trains.

I wonder why no one in Canada like the red, white, and blue. Especially being so close to the conclusion of the Olympics.

Hope those canucks enjoy those stupid hockey medals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I wonder why no one in Canada like the red, white, and blue. Especially being so close to the conclusion of the Olympics.

Hope those canucks enjoy those stupid hockey medals.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

*sigh* I'm going to be perfectly frank, (though some of you may not agree with me) those trains suck. I understand they are trying to get rid of all Paramount theming in the park but what is it supposed to be? It barely looks like a car except for those wheels.

How do you know that KI's is having the same revamp?

• Like 4

From KIs Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/visitkingsisland

If you think riding The Beast at night is an adventure, wait until this year! Textured lighting and other lighting effects will bring the Banshee legend to reality on the new record-breaking Banshee roller coaster, creating the ultimate night ride experience!

OUaBQ5y.jpg

So now we know that there will be effects on Banshee!

• Like 20

From Kings Island's official Twitter account:

Coaster Connection in Action Zone is where you'll find Banshee souvenirs and apparel during your visits to the park this year.

Found here:

https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/438802964128739328

Looks like we have a new shop called Coaster Connection. The question is, will this be the former On-Location shop, or the under-station of Banshee?

• Like 8