Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Maybe something like this will be projected on the station and elsewhere within the zone.

If we could get a quartet set of pumpkins, I wouldn't complain.

--

For me, in order for Banshee to surpass Beast at night, it better be lit like this.

Link- http://rcdb.com/6667.htm

This is Heide Park's wing coaster, Flug der Damonen, and it's lighting package.

I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Like 1

I gave credit to the poster of it...

Typing "I found this while looking at TPR." isn't really giving proper credit.

It is also incongruent with what Don asked in post #4625 of this thread.

It is credit, As I gave the name to the site, In which if you type it into Google, You will find it :)

EDIT: I also said "I found this while looking at TPR" Because I did not know if you could post links to other forums, So that's why i said that instead of a link.

• Like 1

People are picky on this site about things. This is why I don't post any pictures or anything found on another site. I'd rather not waste my time with it or get hassled if I do something wrong.

I'm looking forward to seeing these lights. I think someone mentioned it a while back but I agree with whoever it was I'd like to see strobes on the back half of the ride.

• Like 7

A major change has occurred with the Action Zone circle, or lack there of. It looks like whoever had the planter idea was correct.

Hopefully it is bench seating so my wife has a place to "sit-out" the Banshee while my daughters and I ride it. She cannot stomach inverted, looping, roller coasters. :wacko:

If not, she will be happily be off riding The Beast or Diamondback.

• Like 3

For me, in order for Banshee to surpass Beast at night, it better be lit like this.

Picture

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Kings Island's new roller coaster will not be that impressively lit. And if the park's recent history of maintaining nighttime lighting (Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular) is a sign of anything, I'm not getting my hopes up on Banshee looking all that great at night, especially a few years down the road.

What is TPR?

Toilet Paper Review

That'd probably be a nicer website with a nicer administrator than it is now.

• Like 5

Picture

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Kings Island's new roller coaster will not be that impressively lit. And if the park's recent history of maintaining nighttime lighting (Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular) is a sign of anything, I'm not getting my hopes up on Banshee looking all that great at night, especially a few years down the road.

New administration in Sandusky.

• Like 10

If the "circle" is where this textured lighting is going to go in, then I don't get how it will have a spectacular impact on the Banshee experience. The circle seems to be prominent for only a small fraction of the ride layout.

The circle looks to have nothing to do with texture lighting. Whoever thought that up appears to be grasping at straws.

• Like 1

And the TOS requires you respect the intellectual property of others. That means, among other things, that when citing an Internet source, you generally must give a link, not just name it:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/4128-terms-of-service/#entry590134

It also says that you can't link to other sites without prior approval of KICentral admins, so no matter what he did, other than just not posting it at all or posting asking if it was OK, was going to violate the TOS.

^Yes someone knows. (Quietly scoots out of the room) :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The TOS line about respecting other users should be revised to ban these kinds of posts as well. It happens just about any time asks a "does anyone" question and is just insulting and adds nothing to the board.

• Like 2

Maybe that's where the camera for the on ride photo. Coming out of the dive loop

No chance. If you look where the circle is in the relation to the ride it'd be a horrible place for anything to do with it. You'd never see it directly if it was a light. You'd have to look to your side while going very fast. If it were the photo SO many people would get in the way and if they raised it that would be a waste of resources and a waste of walking space. Zero chance it's either one of these things.