Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

And the TOS requires you respect the intellectual property of others. That means, among other things, that when citing an Internet source, you generally must give a link, not just name it:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/4128-terms-of-service/#entry590134

It also says that you can't link to other sites without prior approval of KICentral admins, so no matter what he did, other than just not posting it at all or posting asking if it was OK, was going to violate the TOS.

^Yes someone knows. (Quietly scoots out of the room) :-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The TOS line about respecting other users should be revised to ban these kinds of posts as well. It happens just about any time asks a "does anyone" question and is just insulting and adds nothing to the board.

I guess you should tell Interpreter and others who've been on this board longer than us not to say it either. It was all in good fun. That's why I put the smiley face on there.

• Like 7

And the TOS requires you respect the intellectual property of others. That means, among other things, that when citing an Internet source, you generally must give a link, not just name it:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php/topic/4128-terms-of-service/#entry590134

It also says that you can't link to other sites without prior approval of KICentral admins, so no matter what he did, other than just not posting it at all or posting asking if it was OK, was going to violate the TOS.

^Yes someone knows. (Quietly scoots out of the room) :-)

The TOS line about respecting other users should be revised to ban these kinds of posts as well. It happens just about any time asks a "does anyone" question and is just insulting and adds nothing to the board.

I guess you should tell Interpreter and others who've been on this board longer than us not to say it either. It was all in good fun. That's why I put the smiley face on there.

Regardless of how long anyone has been here, they still have to follow the TOS just like the rest of us.

• Like 1

Only thing is, ours would be a lot smaller than the above circle. Doesn't mean it can't look good though. Where is mrs. Mumford when you need her? I hear she is quite the gardener and could probably tell if that is what it appears is going on.

• Like 5

Why not? They did exactly that in Coney Mall.

Where else could they have put the smoking area? There's not a ton of room anywhere else in that part of Coney Mall, whereas there are already two smoking areas near the center of Action Zone already. I think AZ is good with the number of smoking areas it currently has.
  • Like 1

My hope for the circle is a fountain...or at the very least, a bricked in sit rail with landscaping like those found throughout the Coney Mall. My fear is another pay to ride (or roll) attraction. The latter makes sense as it would draw from guest waiting in line for the new attraction :/

• Like 2

It would be nice if they just completely banned smoking within the park. At least two of the smoking areas are terribly placed to where others have to smell it. People should be able to go a few hours without smoking and if you're there all day go to your car.

• Like 12

Could the textured lighting that is planned for Banshee be the reason the station is tiled with those surprisingly light colors? I don't think I've ever seen that kind of wall treatment used for the exterior of a building. It looks like it could be a good background for all sorts of projected lighting.

Honestly I can't imagine the circle being anything but a walkway. There's not much room to walk if that circle were anything else. Anyone who knows Action Zone from the early 2000's knows it can be really congested in that area. Still begs the question of where they will add lockers though.