Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Please everybody.....please just stop.

There is no ride/attraction/monkey petting zoo or dolphin tank going into that circle.

Why would KI spend the money on Banshee and then put in something that would deter attention from their beautiful new coaster? Wouldn't make more sense to spruce up and highlight the area to complement instead of distract??

Think about it.

• Like 12

Why would KI spend the money on Banshee and then put in something that would deter attention from their beautiful new coaster?

Because it'd be adding attention to the park in general, making Kings Island even more appealing to potential visitors this year. Similar to Dinosaurs Alive! along WindSeeker in 2011.

However, with that said, I'm in the same boat of doubting the park will add another new ride or attraction.

Ive grown tired of all the Action Zone speculation nonsense.

Please Don give us a picture or something of Banshee we have yet to see so that the madness will stop. Even if it is just for a brief period.

• Like 2

Why would KI spend the money on Banshee and then put in something that would deter attention from their beautiful new coaster?

Because it'd be adding attention to the park in general, making Kings Island even more appealing to potential visitors this year. Similar to Dinosaurs Alive! along WindSeeker in 2011.

I understand that concept......just not in front of their main new ride.

I'm also pretty sure the park has already done plenty to add attention for the upcoming 2014 season.

Question: I haven't been on here in a while, I've been getting hooked on updates from Facebook mostly. Judging by the webcam, does Banshee have a load and unload station? I know they're building the station right now, but what is that other building next to it?

Question: I haven't been on here in a while, I've been getting hooked on updates from Facebook mostly. Judging by the webcam, does Banshee have a load and unload station? I know they're building the station right now, but what is that other building next to it?

When looking at the webcam, the left building it the station, the right building is the storage area for the trains for when they are not in use.

• Like 4

Like completely rebranding another coaster?

I said "put in"....as in.....a new ride smack in the middle of the much speculated circle restoration.

Just watch- after all the speculation, it'll end up just being a bigger version of the circle that was torn out.

that was my thought, based on the view of the webcam earlier today LOL

• Like 1

Just watch- after all the speculation, it'll end up just being a bigger version of the circle that was torn out.

I seriously thought this. That would be quite funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I just point out things, something I like doing. I do not necessarily say x is going in, I just point out hypothetical things that could go in.

Heck, a donkey could go in the center of that circle for all I know.

• Like 1

Where was X located at? That looks like it was an incredible ride. Yes I know RCDB exists but I'm waaaay too tired to look it up tonight.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk