Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Ive grown tired of all the Action Zone speculation nonsense.

Please Don give us a picture or something of Banshee we have yet to see so that the madness will stop. Even if it is just for a brief period.

14oadz.jpg

The picture was from the movie "300". There is a new one coming out, you should consider seeing it.

So is that what the circle will be?

• Like 12

Donkeys going in a circle.

Yuck.

They should use a facility.

Reminds me of a good ole fashion sorghum mill.

Mmmmm......I love molasses.

I used to make sorghum! Didn't like it that much, but I loved boiling it down.

And maybe if the donkeys had a facility, inside a large circle...But that would require new plumbing, so never mind.

Donkeys going in a circle.

Yuck.

They should use a facility.

Reminds me of a good ole fashion sorghum mill.

Mmmmm......I love molasses.

I used to make sorghum! Didn't like it that much, but I loved boiling it down.

And maybe if the donkeys had a facility, inside a large circle...But that would require new plumbing, so never mind.

Well, wouldn't that be stinky.

• Like 7

FWIW, there were 2 bucket lifts and a crane out by the big KI sign near the interstate this morning. I'd assume its part of routine offseason maintance, but perhaps a little change in the signage is in the workds.

If so, then a search of the Mason City Council or similar body would show if such an improvement was on the agenda. It wouldn't be a bad upgrade IMO to have an LED sign with flashing animations and whatnot.

Man, this thread is so hard to keep up with! I still have a lot of catching up to do. Let's just say I'm waaay behind.

Anyway, Banshee's opening can't get here soon enough. Even though I won't be able to go to the park until June, I can't wait to finally get to ride it!

• Like 1