Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I think it is a really nice touch that they are using decorative black iron fencing, reminiscent of a graveyard, as opposed to the traditional chain linked fencing for the bottom of the loops. Detail considerations like this are fantastic! And it is appreciated since chain link fencing is less expensive.

• Like 8

I think it is a really nice touch that they are using decorative black iron fencing, reminiscent of a graveyard, as opposed to the traditional chain linked fencing for the bottom of the loops. Detail considerations like this are fantastic! And it is appreciated since chain link fencing is less expensive.

They need those iron fences instead of hand rails in the queue so people can't climb on them. Children are the worst! They climb, swing, flip, balance beam, etc up and down those rails and the parents do absolutely NOTHING to keep them from doing it.

Make them extra pointy too!

• Like 6

It is true the fact that there will be a trim brake on Banshee, typical B&M fashion i don't think they will build a coaster without one.

Many Intamins have trim brakes..and the ones without actually wish they did too..see Millie for example.

This trim really just prevents an overspeed that's all it's for. Ride uses the safety system to judge the speed, determines if it needs to trim the speed so it doesn't go through the course quicker to cause issues or speed through a block.

If it's slower, you don't get trimmed.

Why are y'all so freakied out over something to remove a chance of overspeed..see Maverick, Montu, Magnum, Beast, etc..

Sigh..enjoy the ride, the park is spending 30mil plus on us to have fun..

• Like 9