Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Guest KingsIslandPR

I never heard if we were permitted to bring a guest with us to media day. A spouse or a child?

I apologize if already mentioned.

Only those with current memberships to the approved coaster clubs are allowed to attend.

So basically.....no guest unless they have a current membership.

Everyone will have had to have RSVP'd and present a valid membership card at check-in for access into the park on media day. No exceptions will be made for those without a valid membership card.

• Like 11

I never heard if we were permitted to bring a guest with us to media day. A spouse or a child?

I apologize if already mentioned.

Only those with current memberships to the approved coaster clubs are allowed to attend.

So basically.....no guest unless they have a current membership.

Everyone will have had to have RSVP'd and present a valid membership card at check-in for access into the park on media day. No exceptions will be made for those without a valid membership card.

I have RSVP and have a valid Coaster Crew membership. Thank you for your response.

I'm wondering if the bottoms of the drops in the valleys will get the gravel/fence treatment.

yes. they will.

I just want to know, Where are you hearing all these "Rumors"?

looks like i've been correct so far. Anyways, if you look closely on the webcam, you can see the fences going up on the second half of the ride down in the ravine.

Looking at the Fox 19 webcam hour-lapse.. I believe two trains have been put on.

One in station one right behind it.

--
or..

A test could've happened. With Fox's cam doing a refresh every 5 minutes, I could be seeing the same train that went around once and I wouldn't've been able to see it on the regular circuit.

--

Davidw's time lapse shows no test run.

I'm sure a lot of us have thought that. That's why people have been watching the cams and posting pictures of Banshee at night as well.

But I don't think they would test it first at night as part of marketing. Think about it, what part of the day will Banshee give the most rides. During the day when the sun is out. She may only give night rides for two hours out of the twelve the park is open.

• Like 2

Or poles for shade covers like in Diamondback's or Firehawk's que line.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The queue line won't be out that far, in the middle of Action Zone.

• Like 2

They may test at night so we can't see it though..but I doubt it because first cycle they're ganna want to watch the ride go through lol

I'm pretty sure Tatsu did most of its testing at night to avoid the enthusiasts. At least that's what I got from the Discovery Channel documentary I watched on it.

• Like 4