Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

I'm watching the cam from DavidW's captures which are usually one minute apart, the whole cycle isn't a minute I would have caught it by now.

Looked to be they were moving the train back and forth on the transfer table, maybe even advancing to the station or moving it from the transfer table to the brake right before it. Can't verify but that's the only area of movement I could see

• Like 4

Or poles for shade covers like in Diamondback's or Firehawk's que line.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The queue line won't be out that far, in the middle of Action Zone.

I know that. I think it's just going to be shading with dining tables. The shaders would look like the ones in Diamondback's que. Just using those as an example.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I really can't imagine them doing the first tests at night. If something does go wrong, they need to be able see exactly when and where it goes wrong. If they test at night and in the bottom of the Batwing it locks up, they aren't going to be able to tell what happened. If they really want it to be ultra secret and have no one see, they would just kill the cams and test.

• Like 3

I really can't imagine them doing the first tests at night. If something does go wrong, they need to be able see exactly when and where it goes wrong. If they test at night and in the bottom of the Batwing it locks up, they aren't going to be able to tell what happened. If they really want it to be ultra secret and have no one see, they would just kill the cams and test.

Night testing is not unheard of at theme parks.

There is nothing to "lock up" in the bottom of the Batwing. They will be able to tell if the train does not make it back to the station. The computer will most likely shut down in the event of a valley.

• Like 1

This winter was much harsher than normal though. I'm sure we still had snow on Feb. 27th lol I know nothing about coaster mechanics but I would think all the ice and snow on the track wouldn't make for good test run conditions.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

This winter was much harsher than normal though. I'm sure we still had snow on Feb. 27th lol I know nothing about coaster mechanics but I would think all the ice and snow on the track wouldn't make for good test run conditions.

Tell that to China.

Night testing is not unheard of at theme parks.

There is nothing to "lock up" in the bottom of the Batwing. They will be able to tell if the train does not make it back to the station. The computer will most likely shut down in the event of a valley.

Night testing sure. But how often is the first test ever of a ride at night?

So a bearing can't lock up? A wheel can't be bad from the factory? Things happen and things do lock up. Thats why they test these things before putting people on them.

If it does valley, don't you think they'd rather have daylight to see how close it was to making it? I'm sure they'd rather go ahead and start getting it winched back to the station than leave it valleyed all night and have to do it the next day.

This is Ohio, not China. Half an inch of snow closes every school in the area and causes numerous traffic headaches.

You must have us confused with Atlanta.

Nope. Not based on this winter. This last time we got an inch of snow. Most every school shut down and getting to work was a nightmare bc of idiot drivers.

• Like 2

This is Ohio, not China. Half an inch of snow closes every school in the area and causes numerous traffic headaches.

You must have us confused with Atlanta.
Nope. Not based on this winter. This last time we got an inch of snow. Most every school shut down and getting to work was a nightmare bc of idiot drivers.

I remember a time where frozen precipitation didn't hinder education.

• Like 2