Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

If it is a show. I'm going to be upset and happy at the same time. I will be happy because I always like something new. I will be upset because I am very anxious about this announcement and it will be sort of a let down to me if it's just a show.

Why would anything that would be a positive for KI be a let down for any KI Enthusiast! The way I look at it, whether it is something that I would personally enjoy or not, if it impacts KI in a positive manor I am all for it!

• Like 9

If it is a show. I'm going to be upset and happy at the same time. I will be happy because I always like something new. I will be upset because I am very anxious about this announcement and it will be sort of a let down to me if it's just a show.

Why would anything that would be a positive for KI be a let down for any KI Enthusiast! The way I look at it, whether it is something that I would personally enjoy or not, if it impacts KI in a positive manor I am all for it!

No, no, haha you have it the wrong way. If it's a show I'm going to be excited. It's just that Kings Islands making it like its going to be a whole new ride. You know what I mean? Or do I need to explain more? :)

My eyes are really bad can anyone tell if there is a train sitting at the entrance to the station?

I thought the exact same thing, but they aren't moving it from how it looked.

This might be a crazy thought, but I noticed that the negative space in the AZ circle formed a crescent shape. Maybe they could paint a Banshee logo on the mini circle (or logo for the new spooky area) and put an LED grid below glass in the crescent. The LED grid could be programmed to look like a crescent moon with wispy clouds blowing across it at night. It would look sick from the dive loop. Just a crazy thought, though.

• Like 1

Soon...soon

Quick edit..keep moving the transfer track left and right, it's moving towards the table now..I honestly think they may be testing the trains and that block right now. Think if the train was stopped there loaded, they may be testing it as it rolls into the station, parks, and releases restraints, etc. I could see that being a possibility.

We will have to wait and see, but nothing on the track other than the ready brake, advancing into the station, then jogging the train back to the ready brake and over to the transfer table.

• Like 3