Banshee Construction Progress

IndyGuy4KI

Hello I am new here to KIC and I am very excited for Banshee! By the way I have met Matt Ouimet as you can see in my profile picture. How I met him is on opening day for Gatekeeper I was exiting the ride while he was entering and realized it was him. I told my family who it was ... they thought I was crazy. We waited until he got off and then my dad went up to him and said my son thinks that you are the CEO of Cedar Fair. He replied, "Your son is a very smart man." I then talked to him for about ten minutes and he said maybe one day I will have is job. :D

• Like 28

^^ No, the announcement was not a ripoff. They did not promise anyone anything that they didn't deliver. The show is an attraction for all ages, and it appeals to more audiences than the typical Cedar Fair musical revue.

As with any other short-notice online announcement of an announcement from Cedar Fair, people blew it way out of proportion.

• Like 20

It's been a while since I posted last, but seriously is it time yet? I have been waiting to see Banshee in action! :)

Welcome back.

Please post in a font we can read in mobile. The one you selected isn't one.

But it looks so cool on the computer!!!

You're missin' out!

*Not really.

• Like 3

Don't know how the timeline on these things work, but it would be fitting if they the first run of Banshee were to happen on St Patty's day (Monday)

Well if that is what they are waiting for then I'd assume that the first train tested would be the green one. :lol:

• Like 12

I would rather ride Diamondback, The Beast, and Banshee then go watch a show. If you have younger kids, yeah I can see going. But the oldest to youngest in my family is 25 to 13, which 13 would be me. So me and my family wouldn't want to go to Kings Island to watch a show.

So don't go to watch a show. It's not meant for you then. I'm sure this will appeal to some of the people who don't like thrill rides. It also gives the parents some time out of Planet Snoopy.

• Like 6

It's been a while since I posted last, but seriously is it time yet? I have been waiting to see Banshee in action! :)

Welcome back.

Please post in a font we can read in mobile. The one you selected isn't one.

But it looks so cool on the computer!!!

You're missin' out!

*Not really.

Sorry guys! I'll stick with Arial, can everyone read now? :)

• Like 5